[asterisk-users] What is wrong with this mailing list

Baji Panchumarti baji.panchumarti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 07:18:37 CST 2007

  On Nov 14, 2007 12:52 AM, Erik Anderson  wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2007 11:44 PM, Mohammad Shokuie  wrote:
> >
> > HI Erik,
> >
> > thanks for your post, Actually im sending new posts not
> > replying but if you see them correct, how come its wrongly
> > viewed for me. Are you using a speciall software to view
> > mailing lists? Im just using firefox not a special one!
>
> You're using firefox?  How so?  I'd recommend either a good
> email client (Thunderbird) or a good web email interface (gmail).
>
> (I'm using gmail's web interface)

 I believe Mohammad is accessing the list pretty much the
 way many of us are, only diff is that his provider is hotmail.

 There could be two other explanations, one could be that
 many spammers use real or fake hotmail addresses and
 digium list server is aggresively filtering hotmail addresses
 for that reason. The second reason could be, that the IP
 block he is in is blacklisted either at digium or elsewhere.