[asterisk-users] Call Forward on SIP unreachable (network failure)

Antoine Megalla aatef at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:51:24 CST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to implement call forwarding on the event
that my ATA was not
reachable to Asterisk, whether due to registration
timeout, network
interruptions between the ATA and Asterisk, or simply
because the network on
which the ATA resides in unreachable for any reason.

I there a way of implementing such a feature in
Asterisk?

I have implemented CF unconditional, and CF on busy,
CF on unavailable (ring
but no answer) not nothing about CF on (SIP)
unreachable.

Thank you and best regards,

Antoine Megalla.