[asterisk-users] Stress-Testing Asterisk

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Nov 13 03:30:17 CST 2007

On 11/13/07, Jeng Yu <jengyu2007 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering, what tools are readily available out
> there in Asteriskland for me to use in stress/load
> testing asterisk box I have in the lab. I want to
> observe how my box holds out under heavy/light/medium
> load.

Hi, i don't want to make public announcments yet, but i'm preparing a
open-source release of stress-test framework based on asterisk and
php. There are few docs left, and i need final approvement from
company's owner.. But - it should be ready within next few days.. So -
take a look at sipp, etc, but afaik - there is no match to real-life
call load simulation.

Regards,
Atis

--