[asterisk-users] Toshiba DK - Asterisk Integration

Indika Wasala indika at hsenid.lk
Tue Nov 13 02:26:02 CST 2007

Hi All,

I am new to both Asterisk and PBX stuff. I have 3 Tohiba PBXs in 3
separate offices as follows,

Toshiba Strata dk28
Toshiba Strata dk280
Toshiba Strata dk8

I need to install 3 Asterisk servers in these 3 locations and integrate
them with each of the Toshiba PBX s. This is to give IP Phones/soft
phones to the users and to route these VOIP calls through the PBX to
POTS. What are the Digium cards I should use in each of these cases and
How should I integrate Asterisk with above systems.

I read the article in
http://www.voipinfo.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk-ToshibaStrata and
not sure whether that scenario fits mine. Also it is bit confusing to
identify what Digium cards should I need for my cases.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Indika.