[asterisk-users] 'a' extension

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Thu Nov 8 09:56:07 CST 2007

Is there any way to see the called number when a call gets redirected to
the 'a' extension from voicemail?  Say x123 calls x456 and it rolls to
voicemail.  x123 hits * and gets dumped into the 'a' extension in the
original context.  I need some logic in 'a' to do a database lookup
based on the original called number (x456).  Any ideas?  When I do a
test, it appears that the called number is 'a' and the calling number is
123.  I need to be able to tell that it was a call to x456.  Thanks.

Peder