[asterisk-users] weird 185 secs timeout call problem

Andre Quintaes andre.quintaes at datacorpore.com.br
Thu Nov 8 00:13:44 CST 2007

On our tests using asterisk, some calls have been terminated
abruptely with exact 185 seconds. This is happening with all our
incoming calls from a trunk from 1 of my DID providers ( other
providers or trunks are fine) and I could reproduce it by calling a
queue  from my Wengophone Softphone and letting the MoH play for 185
secs. If I make the same call from my WRTP54G on the same place, the
call doest not get hung up after 185 secs.
The incoming calls go trhough a queue and get mixmonitored. I will
make further tests but I tried changing several timeout and keepalive
parameters on sip.conf but nothing got effect. Even tried with
reinvites enabled and disabled.

Does any one have a clue?

Thanks