[asterisk-users] Pickup Command not working

Baji Panchumarti baji.panchumarti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:31:34 CST 2007

 On Nov 7, 2007 11:03 AM, Lutgring, Sam  wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion.  Everything was there except for the context
> in the Pickup()cmd and that did not fix it.
>
> Watching the cli in debug you can see it dial the **212 and fall
> straight through the first step "exten => _**XXX,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})"
> and move to the second step "exten => _**XXX,n,Hangup()" which just
> hangs up the call.

 what happens if you replace the pattern matching expr with  _.XXX

 extension names can be upto 80 chars of alphanum, don't know
 if  *  &  #  are allowed to be included in extension names.

 do a   NoOp(${EXTEN})  to see if you are even reaching the exten
 that you think you are, because a hangup could occur from astrsk
 not knowing where to go.