[asterisk-users] Pickup Command not working

Lutgring, Sam LutgrinS at calhounisd.org
Wed Nov 7 09:03:23 CST 2007

Thanks for the suggestion.  Everything was there except for the context
in the Pickup()cmd and that did not fix it.

Watching the cli in debug you can see it dial the **212 and fall
straight through the first step "exten => _**XXX,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})"
and move to the second step "exten => _**XXX,n,Hangup()" which just
hangs up the call.