[asterisk-users] Cisco phone 7911g restarts

Paul Lacatus paul.lacatus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 11:01:38 CST 2007

I managed to use Cisco IP phones 7911g with asterisk  with Sccp and
chan_skinny  without  any  configuration files  in tftp.  Only settings in
dhcpd to indicate  the tftp address and skinny.conf  settings. the problem
that I have is that from 8 phones two of them after working a while now are
restarting after splash screen .  I' ve made a factory reset. Uploaded a SIP
firmware but the same. Has somebody experienced the same problem ?