[asterisk-users] What do you do to keep asterisk alive?

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Wed Nov 7 07:04:37 CST 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> That's even worse. I can imagine what happeens if you actually decided
> you wanted to stop Asterisk.

The question was how to start Asterisk from dying not, how do I stop
Asterisk from dying but make sure it doesn't restart when I stop it. In
all seriousness, safe_asterisk works fine, but if you need an
alternative, thats a quick and dirty method. Isn't the de-facto warranty
on products across the board "use at your own discretion yadda yadda -
we are not responsible for you shooting yourself in the foot"

;)

J. Oquendo

SGFA (FW+VPN v4.1)
SGFE (FW+VPN v4.1)

"I hear much of people's calling out to punish the
guilty, but very few are concerned to clear the
innocent." Daniel Defoe

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF684C42E