[asterisk-users] 7960 Queue Issue

Duncan Turnbull duncan at e-simple.co.nz
Sun Nov 4 20:15:00 CST 2007

The freepbx system has a primary number option in its ring group dialing
which if selected as a ring strategy means it won't ring any further if
the primary number is engaged. This is useful in follow me setups.

I haven't dug into how its implemented but it works for ring groups and
follow me on freepbx (asterisk 1.2 and 1.4)

An article on the concepts.
http://freepbx.org/2007/06/03/ring-group-and-follow-me-ring-strategies-1-of-2

It maybe useful to help figure out a way around your issue.

Cheers Duncan