[asterisk-users] 3pcc/click to dial accounting

CSB kjcsb at xnet.co.nz
Sat Nov 3 02:50:55 CDT 2007

I wish to implement a jajah type service using Asterisk to call two numbers
and join them together. I have seen various click-to-dial scripts and have
it working but the problem is how the accounting records appear. The
examples I have seen simulate a call from one channel to another which
produces only one accounting record. But I need to bill for both call legs.
For example the following script uses the manager interface to originate a
call from one channel to a particular extension:

$oSocket = fsockopen($strHost, 5038, $errnum, $errdesc) or die("Connection
to host failed");

fputs($oSocket, "Action: login\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Events: off\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Username: $strUser\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Secret: $strSecret\r\n\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Action: originate\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Channel: $strChannel\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "WaitTime: $strWaitTime\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "CallerId: $strCallerId\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Exten: $strExten\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Context: $strContext\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Priority: $strPriority\r\n\r\n");

fputs($oSocket, "Action: Logoff\r\n\r\n");

fclose($oSocket);

Any suggestions on how I can do something similar and produce the necessary
CDRs to bill the customer for both call legs?

Regards

Cameron