[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Channels Bridge

Asterisk asterisk at ivrtechgroup.com
Fri Nov 2 22:39:38 CDT 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to bridge 2 SIP channels together via AGI script. The AGI Script is written in C#. I'm able to get the unique name of the channel and insert that into my database and need to know if i need to do anything in the dialplan so i can run EXEC in the agi script.
The first caller would call in and be placed on hold and the second caller would call in and both the calls gets connected together.

But I am having problem with the second caller finding the first channel.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

thanks

Eric