[asterisk-users] Druid

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Nov 2 16:26:12 CDT 2007

Hi Alex,

Sure happy to provide consulting services on possible improvement
concepts once you agree that it's worth your time/effort to pay me
www.cognation.net/rates

If you are serious about this then happy to provide you more information
about my background but as a minimum suggest you check out
www.cognation.net/profile or www.collins.net.pr/blog

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd