[asterisk-users] DST

Joe Acquisto joea at j4computers.com
Thu Nov 1 15:42:57 CDT 2007

>>> On 11/1/2007 at 4:22 PM, Turbo Fredriksson <turbo at bayour.com> wrote:
> Quoting "Joe Acquisto" <joea at j4computers.com>:
>
>> My thanks to all.  Problem resolved with the assistance.
>
> Would be nice if you posted HOW it was fixed to... I have this exact
> same problem at home, but the work phones displays time correctly...

Sorry, did not want to take up more list space.

To quote/snip/paste, from a very recent post (BJ Weschke) (and archives, polycom, etc) -:

If you've got the files centrally managed, you can update the correct
tags in sip.cfg to correct the situation.

These are the "correct" settings for regions affected by the new DST regs:

tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.enable="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.fixedDayEnable="0"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.month="3"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.date="8"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.time="2"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.dayOfWeek="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.start.dayOfWeek.lastInMonth="0"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.month="11"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.date="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.time="2"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.dayOfWeek="1"
tcpIpApp.sntp.daylightSavings.stop.dayOfWeek.lastInMonth="0"