[asterisk-users] DST

Martin Smith martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:32:44 CDT 2007

In case it helps, I've fixed that problem before by making sure my DHCP
server gives out the correct time AND offset fields, and updating the
Polycom firmware to a recent version :).

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
martins at bebr.ufl.edu
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221