[asterisk-users] Asterisk and CCM 5.x SIP trunk

Vamsi Pottangi vamsipottangi at gmail.com
Thu May 31 21:48:36 MST 2007

Hi Greg,

Narrowed the problem ot be that of codec mismatch ;-) Damn
CCM, doesn't provide proper debugs.

I have another query with CCM and Asterisk integration. In CCM cluster
Phones register to 1st CCM and they fallback to 2nd incase the first fails
and 3rd CCM incase even 2nd fails. How can asterisk know on which CCM
subscriber the phone is registered to? How to make sure that Asterisk tries
all avaiable CCMs to check where the phone is registered.

Is there any better way to handle this?

Thanks,
~Vamsi