[asterisk-users] Asterisk and CCM 5.x SIP trunk

Greg Oliver greg.oliver at cistera.com
Wed May 23 10:00:09 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 19:53 +0530, Vamsi Pottangi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was able to work out SIP trunk between Asterisk and CCM 4.x without
> any issues. Whereas SIP trunk in CCM 5.x is not working with Asterisk.
> Asterisk is sending OPTIONS messages to CCM 5.x for which CCM is not
> replying. For the same reason Asterisk is marking it as UNREACHABLE.
>
> Anybody got Asterisk and CCM 5.x intergation working. How can I fix
> the problem which I'm facing with CCM 5.x?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Vamsi

You need to make a new SIP security profile for it to work with *

Under

System->SecurityProfile->SIP Security Profile - you can see the trunk
security settings - need to be unsecure and UDP

Under

Device->Trunk You will set it up using the security profile.
Under

Device->DeviceSettings->SIP Profile You can set all the settings.

Let me know if you need more info or screenshots.

Email me offline if you need some.

-Greg