[asterisk-users] Thank you Asterisk mailing list!

BSumrall Brads at ftnco.com
Thu May 31 12:43:26 MST 2007

After 3 days of crunch and a whole lot of reading.
This mailing list, and this mailing list alone has led me to the solutions
to my answers.
I am officially past the learning curve and have a blunt understanding of
what is going on.
Any questions now will be detailed and with knowledge.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink!"
I gulped!
And now with this dialplan thing and hardcore internal troubleshooting, I
have a definite course of action.

I have worked with asterisk for years but have always gaffed off the
dialplan to peers and contractors and finally decided it was time to learn
this puppy!

Thank you for helping me get through the curve!

Brad