[asterisk-users] Application Developer

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Wed May 30 20:04:26 MST 2007

Dean,

You of all people should know that posting job listings to the user's
list is abuse of the list.

Question:  How does your post have anything to do with the use of
Asterisk?

Answer:  It doesn't.

Question:  How does your post have anything to do with Business and
Asterisk?

Answer:  It does.

Question:  What do the above two questions and answers indicate?

Answer:  You are abusing the User's list with a post that clearly
belongs on the Biz list.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com