[asterisk-users] Application Developer

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed May 30 19:32:18 MST 2007

I'm looking to hear from any application developers in Argentina
specifically or other South/Central  American countries.

Please understand this isn't a dial plan or remote installation I'm
looking for but an actual application developer.

If this fits your description please email me details on;

Size of company (number of full time/versus contract staff)

Location

Previous asterisk applications you have developed.

And please include any specific experience in AMI and Presence.

You'll need at least 2 project references I can contact and a reasonable
grasp of English as my Spanish sucks - sorry.

Probably looking for about 2-3 developers for a 4 week project.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net