[asterisk-users] *End Of Life ASTERISK 1.2.X Was: INSTRUCTIONSFORTHE ASTERISK COMMUNITY - PLEASEREAD NOW *

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 09:08:11 MST 2007

Can you cut and paste the last few relevant lines of your log file?  That
should help determine what is causing the core dumps.  After that is
determined you can file a bug report with the log file cut and paste if
necessary.  Is there some reason you cannot test patches on a separate test
system.  If it's a legitimate bug there will likely be others looking for a
solution that would be willing to test.

Doing things that way helps everyone including yourself.  I have found the
developers VERY responsive to well documented bug reports.