[asterisk-users] Problem on incoming call from Zap channel to SIP phones...

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Wed May 30 07:56:06 MST 2007

Carlos Chavez wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2007 20:20:13 -0500, Eric \"ManxPower\" Wieling wrote
>
>>> 	I just made another test by dialing to a Zap channel instead of a SIP
>>> phone and the call goes through without any problem.  It is just when
>>> you try to dial to a SIP phone that you get the auto-congestion message.
>>>
>      All other phones in the system are working properly, they are all
> registered and you can send and receive calls from anywhere except that zap
> channel.

I'm suspicious of the Zap channel in the off-hook state. It should
on-hook when on-hook and off-hook when in use.

Is that channel still in off-hook?

You say you made no changes, it just stopped working. Did anything
*else* change around the time this problem appeared? Did someone move a
device, or did you update a driver?

-Stephen-