[asterisk-users] TE205P, E1, Panasonic PBX and hang-up issues

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon May 28 18:27:40 MST 2007

According to your CLI output, the channel is being torn down.

Is there a lag on the CLI between the inside channel and the outfacing
channel getting the hangup request?

Does this only happen on mobile phones?  I know if I call my cell and
hangup, it will continue to ring a couple or even a few more times.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB

VoiceMail

<barry+asterisk-users at opensolutions.ie>

Asterisk
> isn't

> is
> problem

> 0/17,
in
> new
"/srv/recordings/live/1179858572.0.wav|b") in