[asterisk-users] Blindside Web Conferencing

Richard Alam alamchard at gmail.com
Mon May 28 07:18:17 MST 2007

Hello,

We are creating a web-based conferencing application using Asterisk as the
voice conferencing server.

This as an open source project. We are trying to determine if there
is interest of the community and perhaps work together to improve the
application.

Using the web application, you can upload your powerpoint presentation,
manage the participants in the conference thru the web interface
(mute/unmute/kick), chat, participants can raise/lower hand to indicate she
wants to talk when muted.

Please visit http://present.blindsideproject.org (
http://present.sce.carleton.ca if that doesn't work) to try it out. Click on
the "requirements" link for instructions on how to setup your Idefisk.

Project website is at http://www.blindsideproject.org (
http://www.blindsideproject.org:8080 if that doesn't work). We are
requesting the University permissions to configure DNS/firewall, so please
bear with us.

Please send feedback/suggestions to this mailing list. We're also trying to
setup our own. Hope the moderators of this list don't mind.

Hoping for your feedbacks.

Thanks.

Blindside Project Team