[asterisk-users] Zonbu

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon May 28 07:11:20 MST 2007

	How much does a Patton NanoServ 607x cost? Their page has no price, an
inactive "Ordering" tab, Google doesn't have ("nanoserv 6070" price) in
its index (except a couple unresponsive del.ic.ious pages). PingTel
announce a SIPxNano based on it, for "under $1000" in 2006Q3:
http://www.pingtel.com/page.php?id=70&view=117 . Is there pricing for
just the HW without whatever bundled SW or service these telcos are
bundling/subsidizing it with?

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein