[asterisk-users] Asterisk with Multiple Network Interfaces

Jonathan Creasy jcreasy at netlogic.net
Fri May 25 10:04:20 MST 2007

I don't think that it is true that it will only listen on the first
interface.

I've built many boxes with the configuration you describe. In many
networks the phones are on their own vlan with the PBX and the PBX is
also connected to the gateway router acting as the gateway for the phone
vlan.

-Jonathan