[asterisk-users] Patton gateways (was: stream file not working but get data and exec background work)

Nick Seraphin asterisk at eaglequest.com
Thu May 24 22:44:20 MST 2007

On Wed, 23 May 2007, Patrick Fortin wrote:

> Here is the setup
>
> Pri SIP Gateway(Patton) - Asterisk (ztdummy) - SIP Phone

Wow... you're the first one I've seen who is using a Patton gateway, so I
hope you don't mind me asking you...  why did you go that route?

>From what I saw a while ago (I may be wrong) I thought Patton's SIP
gateways were way overpriced compared to other similar solutions.  Now I'm
going to have to go and double-check... maybe I misunderstood.

Or was there some sort of other reason why you chose Patton that made
price un-important?

Do you like their sip gateways?  What port density (or model?) do you
have?

-- Nick