[asterisk-users] Fax detection

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Wed May 23 16:55:35 MST 2007

I've been curious about this as well.  It's almost as if we need an
version of app_amd that can test for all three conditions:
1 - human
2 - answering machine
3 - fax machine

Has anyone heard of such a beast, or have you otherwise found a good
workaround when needing to detect all three of the above conditions?

-MC