[asterisk-users] WiFi SIP phones

Michael Graves dickson at covad.net
Wed May 23 16:10:25 MST 2007

I must say that I've VERY happy with my Aastra 4801 CT phones. I think that they're DECT. Each can have up to six cordless handsets. Technically its a 9 line phone, but if you use G.729
you can only sustain two calls at once. I can have a call on the portable and easily take another on the base.

Works great with Asterisk, too....at least for my full time home office needs.

Michael