[asterisk-users] WiFi SIP phones

Cosmin Prund cosmin.prund at adicomsoft.ro
Wed May 23 05:57:57 MST 2007

I'm personally interested in one of those VoIP/DECT phones (where the
VoIP is handled by the "base" and the base-connection is wired) but I
wander if they are better than a standard DECT phone + an ATA (I've
already got two DECT phones pluged into ATA's around the office + 1
@home and I know for sure they work really well).

Specifically: Does the Siemens support "rejecting" an VoIP call? Does it
start ringing & showing Caller info immediately (as opposed to the
ATA+DECT combination, as that requires 1 ring to get caller info)

Thanks,
Cosmin Prund