[asterisk-users] Bristuff with Billion ISDN

Josu Lazkano jlazkano at somesi.com
Wed May 23 06:51:36 MST 2007

Hello, I am trying to install a Billion ISDN on Asterisk

I have Debian Etch and I installed theese packages:

apt-get install linux-headers-`uname -r`
apt-get install make

apt-get install ncurses-base ncurses-bin ncurses-term
apt-get install libncurses5 libncurses5-dev
apt-get install bison
apt-get install openssl
apt-get install libssl0.9.8
apt-get install libssl-dev

apt-get install libeditline0 libeditline-dev libedit-dev libedit2
apt-get install gcc
apt-get install zlib1g-dev

To install Asterisk with Bristuff I do that:

in usr/src:

wget
http://212.91.251.199/~junghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz<http://212.91.251.199/%7Ejunghanns.net/downloads/bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz>
tar zxvf bristuff-0.3.0-current.tar.gz
cd bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1r
./install.sh

when it is compilin I have that error:

LIBGSM installed.
Press <Enter> to continue, or <CTRL> + <C> to abort.

rm -f ztgsm.o *.ko *.mod.c *.mod.o .*o.cmd *~
rm -rf .tmp_versions
Link /usr/src/linux-2.6 to your kernel sources first!
make: *** [linux26] Error 1
Link /usr/src/linux-2.6 to your kernel sources first!
make: *** [linux26] Error 1
uno/duo/quad GSM PCI driver installed.
Press <Enter> to continue, or <CTRL> + <C> to abort.

anyone knows why? I think is somethink with kernel sources, but I don't know
where are they.

Thanks to all