[asterisk-users] FXS + Pots Extensions Help

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Wed May 23 06:19:12 MST 2007

We wanted a cheap last resort fail-over. A few really cheap pots lines
are easy to run buy, as we can get them for a really low cost. My
understanding with DIDs (and its limited), is they have to belong to a
PRI. The only way that is cheaper than a few pots lines is if you needed
8 or more pots lines. Then the line fees balance out.

I was hoping for a solution more along the lines of.... Use this "x"
variable that contains what ZAP channel it came in on, then I can
program that one to point to a particular person.

Thanks,
Rob