[asterisk-users] WiFi SIP phones

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Wed May 23 03:01:53 MST 2007

Greetings list,

What are people's experiences with WiFi SIP phones?

When I last looked into them about 18 months ago, they were incredibly expensive, had very limited range and poor battery life. In the end, it worked out much more cost effective to simply use ATAs + DECT cordless phones where there was a requirement for portable devices.

I assume things must have moved on somewhat since then. What models are currently out there people would recommend I look at?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris
For full contact details visit http://www.minotaur.it/chris.html