[asterisk-users] Delete voicemails after X days

Joel Hill jhill at asteriskit.com.au
Tue May 22 19:47:00 MST 2007

Sorry to say I have to disagree with you but I just had a heap of old
Voicemails which I couldn't be bothered deleting through my phone, So I
went in to /Old/ and ran rm -f on the first 20, I then had to listen to
another that wasn't deleted and it was still accessible from the phone,
upon further investigation asterisk has renamed them starting again at
0. So running a CRON job to do the same thing should work fine.

Cheers,

Joel