[asterisk-users] Zaptel hangs machine...

Jim Suber jimsuber at bellsouth.net
Tue May 22 14:45:58 MST 2007

I'm fairly certain that zaptel is not a service.
You might try "service asterisk stop"
I 'm running CentOS 4.4 as well. The only problem I'm having is sometimes
the extensions don't ring even though the caller hears a ring tone.
I'm thinking maybe it's the fact that I got 5 people on one little
DSL connection around here. Downloading, playing music etc.
If you have any suggestions for me let me know.