[asterisk-users] Originate and bridge Can it be done? Best Way?

Henry myfriendhenry at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 12:42:47 MST 2007

Hi,
Im new, but trying real hard! I just need general direction, not
details yet..i'll try to figure those...just looking to avoid brick
walls...bottlenecks...inefficiencies etc upfront.

Hardware:
motorola vt2442 - trixbox

Apps:
Dot Net application that operates the Manager API and the FASTAGI
interfaces.

I have the 2442 set as a PLAR so as soon as the ext is off-hook, it
dials into the *61 dial-plan.

This is what I want to happen:

Ext goes off-hook
vt2442 PLAR auto-dials *61
*61 dial-plan gets some info from the inside user

Need help for everything below:
inside user is put on hold..queued or parked or put in a conf???

Sep call is originated to an outside line
If call answered some info is gathered from the outside party
outside party is joined to inside party.

I am willing to use any or all of a combo of the following:
Manager API
FASTAGI
dial-plans
.call files

or anything else!!
The Manager/FastAGI application can perform any action required.

thanks in advance!

-Henry