[asterisk-users] Asterisk on OpenSuSE 10.2

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Sat May 19 09:20:34 MST 2007

Malcom Kemp wrote:

> Has anyone put Asterisk on the 10.2 distro?  Any pointers?

Yes, we're running 1.4.4 on openSUSE 10.2. We're have a couple of ISDN
lines fed into each a TA card with a Cologne HFC chip.

What you need to do is configure the before you jump to trying to build
asterisk.  This means running "./configure <options>" in the asterisk
source dir.  It doesn't look like the README has been updated to
include the configure step.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
ENIDAN Technologies GmbH - managed email security.
Starting at SFr1/month/user - http://www.spamchek.ch/