[asterisk-users] asterisk manager interface stability

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri May 18 13:35:33 MST 2007

???? Wouldn't that make it highly inefficient? Is there no two way
dialog or am I missing something?

Basically if I have 100 end user clients that needed real time
interaction with astproxy are you saying that each client would need to
poll once per second (eg 100 polls per second) in order to see if
something happened that second that was relevant to them?)

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net