[asterisk-users] Re: GSM Cards for Asterisk (UK)

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Thu May 17 03:29:11 MST 2007

MB> Does anyone have any experience with a GSM card, preferably Quad
MB> Span (4 GSM modules or higher) for use in the UK. I have seen the
MB> Junghanns* version but I am not keen on the limitation of having
MB> to use a BriStuffed version of Asterisk.

The Junghanns GSM cards are ok, but they have the IRQ issues which
used to plague Digium's cards as well. (Kudos to Digium for fixing
that by the way!). Junghanns has also been less than responsive about
issues.

Voismart is the only competitor I have found. We do not have any of
their cards yet, but they have been very responsive to my technical
questions so far.

/Benny