[asterisk-users] SIP INVITE failing and AgentCallBackLogin()

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:21:30 MST 2007

Hi List,

Ive got a few * boxes connecting together, one box is doing
AgentCallBackLogin() and then the 2nd box is holding some phones at a remote
site. I have users login to the main box and * shows the user is logged into
a extension that resides on the other box, problem is, when I go to make a
call to a agent, I get

"May 16 05:59:08 NOTICE[13897]: chan_sip.c:9750 handle_response_invite:
Failed to authenticate on INVITE to '"Ex 301" <sip:301 at 192.168.166.10
>;tag=as4e18cbb4'"

I have a peer setup in the box doing the AgentCallBackLogin() with
insecure=very, ive also tried insecure=invite as well, no luck!!

Asterisk 1.2.13 I am using on both boxes.

Can anyone provide any help on this? I think is rellly weird invites are
failing when im telling * to ignore them basically!!!

Phones are Snom 360's as well.

Thanks!
Ron