[asterisk-users] SIP Hardware Phone

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Thu May 17 00:52:41 MST 2007

Chris Bagnall wrote:

> We've had good
> results with the following (in ascending price order, as per prices in
> the UK): Elmeg IP290 (almost identical to the old Snom 190)
> Linksys SPA942
> Aastra 57i
> Linksys SPA962

We're using only Linksys - 921s and 941s.  When I was researching
prices, I found I could buy them off a local Swiss retailer, and sell
them on at ebay in the UK - for some reason the UK prices were
significantly higher.  This was about two months ago - today:

SPA921 - SFr124 - roughly GBP51  (incl.VAT)
SPA941 - SFr136 - roughly GBP56. (incl.VAT)

On ebay.co.uk, the SPA-921 is selling for almost twice the price above.
I just don't get it.  I don't know the street-price though.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
ENIDAN Technologies GmbH - managed email security.
Starting at SFr1/month/user - http://www.spamchek.ch/