[asterisk-users] Anyone Installed a Digium TE110P or TE120P card in Canada?

Klaverstyn, David C David.Klaverstyn at intergraph.com
Wed May 16 23:54:54 MST 2007

The Telco in Canada is been real painful.  I was wondering if anyone has
installed a Digium TE1X0P card in Canada and if their Telco was so
difficult.

The Telco will not provide us a service until they see a FCC or DOC
number for the equipment ware are connecting to their service.

If have found "FCC Part 68, ANSI/ITA-968-A, Including Amendment A1 and
A2 Industry Canada CS-03" thanks to Nabeel a forum users.

I now need to know if the statement above is what I need to tell the
Telco.

As I am not in Canada this make it a bit difficult for me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.