[asterisk-users] GSM Cards for Asterisk (UK)

Matt Brown matt at mbrown.co.uk
Wed May 16 06:17:11 MST 2007

Hi,

I am currently building a 1.4.4 Asterisk box for a client and they
are interested in GSM functionality.

Does anyone have any experience with a GSM card, preferably Quad Span
(4 GSM modules or higher) for use in the UK. I have seen the
Junghanns* version but I am not keen on the limitation of having to
use a BriStuffed version of Asterisk.

Do Digium make one ? as I am unable to find on their website or is it
possible to compile the ztgsm parts into the current zaptel source ?

*Junghanns if you are on list, please do not take the wrong way - the
cards are fine, we use a QuadBri in our very own PBX - but it does
mean we are having to run the experimental version from your website
for asterisk 1.2, where as we would prefer to be using 1.4 :-)

Regards

Matt Brown