[asterisk-users] zaptel huge irq problem

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Wed May 16 01:58:58 MST 2007

aaah...

I'm running asterisk in a Xen kernel, but not on a virtual machine
(DomU), only on Dom0, so it's "supposed" to be running on the physical
server (no PCI frontend device, ...). I had seen possible problems with
older versions of Xen, but only with ztdummy timing and on DomU virtual
machines. On Xen mailing list, they all advise to use a digium PCI card
to remove those problems.

I will test and report what happens with a normal kernel, but meanwhile
doesn't anyone know of a possible possibility to make it work with this
setting playing for example with IRQ priorities or something, or isn't
there any hope at all?

Thanks again,
François.