[asterisk-users] function_db_read: DB requires an argument, DB(<family>/<key>)

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Wed May 16 00:00:35 MST 2007

Lee Jenkins wrote:

>> OK, so I tried this:
>>
>> exten = _X.,1,Noop(CallerId is ${CALLERID(all)})
>> exten = _X.,n,Noop(blurp)
>> exten = _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(name)=${DB(cidname/${CALLERID(num)})})
>>
>> This now appears to execute the first Noop(), skip the second, and
>> then issue the no argument warning on the Set() call.
>>

> Try an Answer() first?

OK, tried that, didn't change anything.

What I still don't get is - why does reloading the app_queue module fix
this problem?  The app_queue issue is another one, but I just can't see
how it would influence the workings of the DB() function.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

--
ENIDAN Technologies GmbH - managed email security.
Starting at SFr1/month/user - http://www.spamchek.ch/