[asterisk-users] Asterisk is not showing the correct Incomming CallerID

Farooq Ahmed fahmed at tpg.com.au
Tue May 15 20:58:13 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I have an asterisk box in my office. It does not display the correct Incomming Caller id.
For incomming we are using ISDN Bri line which is terminated in a Digium 4 port bri card (B410P).

Like if a number say 02 12345678 calls to our line asterisk displays it 12 12345678.
Similarlay if a mobile number say 0416 123456 dials us , asterisk displays 1416 123456.

I am not sure where the problem is either in misdn.conf or extension.conf.
Would be kind enough if some give any Pointer or help.
Regards
Farooq