[asterisk-users] Astsee v0.1 released - an Asterisk channel monitor for linux/X windows

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue May 15 12:32:15 MST 2007

I must clarify, when I experimented with gastman, it was on the Windows
platform only.  Thus, I can understand why it didn't seem to be updated
very often.  Now that I have entirely switched over to *nix, I have NOT
experimented with gastman.  I'm sure it has had the opportunity to far
surpass my expectations I've learned by working with the Windows version
:)  No offense meant to the maintainers of the gastman project!

Moj