[asterisk-users] Trixbox problems

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue May 15 11:16:18 MST 2007

Dave

Please note what the core is..

      * Asterisk(tm) Open Source PBX

The GUI only writes some of the conf file for you.
So if there is a fix for the list member that works on Asterisk please help them out.

I have worked on other Asterisk based PBX systems and the conf files are just about the same.

I am not saying Trixbox is better just easier for the new guy

Me I don't like GUI's I prefer the hard way. That way I know what conf files do what to the system and that makes it easer to fix latter.

      * HUDLite server/admin (via package manager)

Just slows the systems down and I see no good use for HUDLite

Yes Trixbox does have alot of USELESS Packages added on to it.
But keep in mind it is still Asterisk based at the core.

The bottom line is. - Trixbox is still [asterisk-users]

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

Did you check your US Greenbacks for GOLD Today?
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=USbill_email