[asterisk-users] Trixbox problems

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Tue May 15 10:40:57 MST 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 19:16 +0200, Dave Cotton wrote:

> Perhaps the "fancy-shmancy GUI" is hiding the configs.

Al Bochter has just told me off list that Trixbox is Asterisk

But according to their site

trixbox is a complete application platform. When you install trixbox you
have a powerful application platform at your fingertips. Products
included with trixbox include:

      * trixbox dashboard
      * Asterisk(tm) Open Source PBX
      * FreePBX web management tool
      * SugarCRM
      * Munin (via package manager)
      * HUDLite server/admin (via package manager)
      * IVRGraph (via package manager)
      * phpMyAdmin? (via package manager)
      * Webmin (via package manager)

So I still wonder if the GUI hides the configs.

As I've mentioned on Talkshoe my GUI is called vi.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>